Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The past lots of days

You know when you have one bad day and you think "Meh, no big deal, I'll start my diet tomorrow. I mean it's pizza night. The diet can wait 'till tomorrow."

I've thought that way for about twelve days now. But I did work out yesterday, and I did try to work out two or three other days since my last post, but the gym kept closing JUST as I arrived every fucking time. Well, at least I tried, and I think I've lost some weight. I've yet to jump on the scale since I started this blog, which I suppose is a good thing. Healthy thinking and whatnot. To a degree, anyway.

Maybe I should weigh myself when I get home today and just have that wake-up call already.

MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT
MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT
MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment